Employers of Choice is a membership program to establish Women Building Futures’ employer partners’ commitment to inclusion in the workplace and to support their ongoing journey of providing safe and equitable work environments. Our current employment partners are focused in the construction trades, driving, and operating industries.
Why become an Employer of Choice?
- Attract diverse talent, including Women Building Futures (WBF) graduates.
- Showcase your commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI).
- Build sustainable community impact and economic security for women.
- Access a number of member benefits.
- Become part of a network of top employers.
WBF supports Employer of Choice members in their continuous learning and progress through:
- Access to open and member-only resources
- Connections to specialized Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) training at a preferred price
- Access to a community of practice to share best practices and find solutions to common problems
We are thrilled to announce that WBF is now accepting in-kind donations for NEW materials, tools and PPE! Your support can make a real difference in our mission to provide pathways to economic security for women.
Whether it is construction materials, hand or power tools, or essential PPE, your donations will directly impact our student’s ability to learn and thrive in their programs.
Your generosity is key to our success, and we are deeply grateful for your support. Together, we can create positive change and make a meaningful impact on our students.
Click here to donate now!
Thank you for being a part of our journey and helping us build a stronger future!