About Work Proud
Work Proud Inclusivity Training are workshops developed by Women Building Futures (WBF) to provide organizations with the insight and tools to create more engaged, safe, and inclusive workplaces.
Work Proud helps organizations build workplaces where all trades people, including our graduates, can thrive.
Building Workplace Success Workshop
This workshop is tailored for leadership and will provide tools to support inclusivity strategies and building a culture that encourages and celebrates inclusivity. This workshop is best for those in leadership or supervisory roles.
Full-day, 8-hour session. $450/individual participant*
Best Practices for Success Workshop
This workshop is tailored for boots on the ground workers who will work alongside new hires, including our graduates, and will help build an understanding of how every day actions contribute to an inclusive workplace.
Half-day, 4-hour session. $250/individual participant*
*Discounted rates are offered to WBF Employer of Choice members.
- Best Practices for Success and Retention
- Respectful and Inclusive Workplaces
- Value of Diversity
- Introduction to Unconscious Bias
- Inclusive Language
- Inclusion Strategies
- Change Management Tips (Leadership only)
- Ways to Make a Difference in the Workplace (Leadership only)
- Strategies to Mitigate Bias in Recruitment in the Workforce and Retention (Leadership only)
- Respectful dialogue
- Mind Mapping
- Personal Action Plans
- Active Listening (Leadership only)
- Participant workbook
- Glossary of terms
- Unconscious Bias and Inclusion Strategies
- Toolbox Talk Topics
For more information
For more information or to book a workshop, contact email@example.com